Affirmations for Success with Nature Sounds & Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach With View To Horizon By IRV
Reflect on the affirmations for success with nature sounds and watch ocean waves over pebbles on the beach with a view to the horizon.
This is an “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with nature sounds and Success affirmations. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation. The auditory theme is that of affirmations for Success.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Success affirmations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Success affirmations used are:
1. Being successful is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.
2. I know exactly what being successful means to me, and I pursue this ideal every day.
3. I am the architect of my success and the champion of my life and deep down inside, I know that I have what it takes to be a success.
4. I realize that success is a result of right thinking and hard work and I excel in both.
5. I know that success is the sum of small efforts repeated daily and every day I give myself credit for each small success I achieve.
6. I am walking the path towards happiness and success.
7. I have all the strength, support and direction I need to succeed.
8. I easily attract success and love sharing it with others.
9. Each success in my life motivates me to go further and every action I take is leading me to the success I desire.
10. I utilize all ethical channels to become successful and leave no stone unturned to find success.
11. I am successful because I listen to people to know what they want and help them to succeed.
12. I am successful because I provide superior service, see problems as opportunities and never stop expanding my horizons.
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, pebbled on the beach sand and a view over the waves to the horizon. I particularly like the way streaks of wash are left behind on the pebbles and sand as the waves retreat back to the ocean.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of nature, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Success and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!