Affirmations for Self Esteem with Heaven’s Gate Relaxing Music & Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View By IRV
Reflect on the affirmations for self esteem with Heaven’s Gate relaxing music and watch ocean waves with a view through plants across the beach to the peninsula.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View Through Plants” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with relaxing music and Self Esteem affirmations. The music track is called Heaven’s Gate. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View Through Plants”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Self Esteem affirmations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called Heaven’s Gate and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic .com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxation music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Self Esteem affirmations used are:
1. I am unique and valuable human being and there is no one on this planet exactly like me.
2. I am doing the best I can with the knowledge and experience I have obtained so far.
3. I recognize the many good qualities I have and see the best in other people.
4. I surround myself with people who bring out the best qualities in me.
5. I radiate love and respect and in return I receive love and respect.
6. I love and respect my body and take care of its needs.
7. I love and accept all of my thought and feelings.
8. I express myself with confidence and am emotionally secure.
9. I am competent, smart, able and believe in myself.
10. I accept myself completely and have a solid sense of self-identity.
11. I have positive self esteem which comes from within me.
12. I feel great about myself and my future.
This guided relaxation technique video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean and a view through plants across a beach to a peninsula. I particularly like the way the plants shake in the cold wind.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Self Esteem and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View Through Plants used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!