Affirmations for Health with Nature Sounds & Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet By IRV
Reflect on the affirmations for health with nature sounds and watch ocean waves meet a stream in a rocky inlet.
This is an “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with nature sounds and Health affirmations. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation. The auditory theme is that of affirmations for Health.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Health affirmations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Health affirmations used are:
1. I alone have the power to control my health so my thoughts are of abundant health and well-being.
2. Being healthy is one of the top priorities in my life and I practice this feeling every day.
3. I choose to be healthy and willingly take steps towards a healthier lifestyle.
4. I take excellent care of myself because it makes me feel great and I am worth it.
5. I love taking care of myself and only engage in activities which are healthy and life-enhancing.
6. I eat well, exercise daily, meditate regularly and am in tune with my body’s needs for optimum health.
7. Every day I visualize the strong and healthy body I desire and a complete sense of well-being infuses my life.
8. I listen to my body and heed its needs, regularly resting my hard-working eyes and relaxing my body to allow it to create perfect health.
9. Breathing deeply elevates my mood and energizes my body and every deep breath I take brings me new life and energy.
10. I do my body a great service when I think positive thoughts and I am open to new ways to improve my health.
11. I have a strong and effective immune system and give thanks for all the work my body does for me every day.
12. My mind, body and spirit are becoming more united in good health and I am immensely grateful for the health I enjoy every day.
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean; a stream running over pebbles and between rocks to reach the ocean; the stream has pointed rocks on both sides and the horizon is visible. I particularly like the fact that the stream is clearly visible running into the ocean. Having been on many hiking walks it is not often a scene I have encountered.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of nature, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Health and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!