Affirmations for Happiness with Across The Sky Relaxing Music & Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove View By IRV
Reflect on the affirmations for happiness with Across The Sky relaxing music and watch ocean waves flow along a rocky groove in shadow on a sunshine day.
This is an “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with relaxing music and Happiness affirmations. The music track is called Across The Sky. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Happiness affirmations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called Across The Sky and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic .com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxation music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Happiness affirmations used are:
1. Being happy is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling each day.
2. I know that the easiest way to feel better is to smile and that true happiness comes from within.
3. For me, happiness is an endless journey, not a destination.
4. I know that happiness is no more than a habit, and I practice this habit throughout every day.
5. As I think positive, happy thoughts, my life lightens and brightens.
6. I am responsible for my own happiness and choose to be happy at the start of every day.
7. I spring out of bed with joy, excitement and happiness and look forward to making the most of my time.
8. My smile, cheerfulness and sense of humour touches everyone around me and spreads happiness.
9. My regular random acts of kindness nurture love and result in happiness.
10. I know what things that bring me happiness, and enjoy these things regularly.
11. Helping others brings joy to my heart, a smile to my face and makes me happy.
12. I am deserving of happiness and every day in every way I am getting happier and happier.
This guided relaxation technique video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, a view to the horizon, some rocks in sunshine and some in shadow and a groove in the rocks. I particularly like the way the waves slowly travel along the groove in the rocks.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Happiness and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!