Affirmations for Confidence with A Pure Embrace Relaxing Music & Ocean Waves, Beach and Bay View By IRV
Reflect on the affirmations for confidence with A Pure Embrace relaxing music and watch ocean waves with a view across the beach and bay from rocks.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with relaxing music and Confidence affirmations. The music track is called A Pure Embrace. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Confidence affirmations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called A Pure Embrace and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic .com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxation music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Confidence affirmations used are:
1. I forgive myself for any and all past mistakes and I am taking charge of my life.
2. I recognize, honour and am confident in my talents, abilities, skills, expertise, and know-how.
3. I am a valuable member of society, stand firmly in my belief in myself and I approve of myself 100%.
4. Every day I am becoming more and more confident in all aspects of my life.
5. I am confident without being arrogant or aggressive and people like me and respect me for it.
6. I am completely confident and at ease taking on new challenges and new tasks.
7. Every challenge I overcome strengthens my confidence and determination.
8. I am strong, secure and have inner resources and power to realize my goals.
9. I have the confidence to ask for help when I need it and am not afraid to say “no” whenever I feel strongly opposed to something.
10. I am at ease in all situations, all places and in all interactions with others.
11. I am completely at ease doing things by myself, in a group and in social situations.
12. I always make wise and confident decisions an am confident that everything will turn out well.
This guided relaxation technique video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include waves in an ocean and a sandy bay beach which is in shadow due to the rising sun being behind clouds in the distance. I particularly like this sideways view of the waves across the bay and the way the waves leave bubbly wash behind them as they roll on to the sandy beach together with some mist rising from the waves.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Confidence and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!