Abundance Affirmations, Relaxing Music, Ocean Waves, Pebbles, Beach Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the abundance affirmations with Dream Frontiers relaxing music and watch ocean waves over pebbles on the beach.
This is an “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Abundance affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Abundance affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of relaxing music. The visual theme of the video is an ocean waves nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Abundance affirmations combined with relaxing music.
The music track is called “Dream Frontiers” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Abundance affirmations used are:
1. Living in abundance is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.
2. I am now developing all my skills and talents to create unlimited abundance in my life.
3. I expect and welcome good fortune abundantly at every moment of my life.
4. With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more abundance into my life.
5. Releasing my desires to the universe brings abundance and freedom into my life.
6. I am open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of my life.
7. I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me.
8. I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being and have abundant faith in my ability to succeed.
9. Love, health, wealth and happiness flow abundantly into my life.
10. The presence of joy in my heart releases an abundance of good in my life
11. By filling my mind with the idea of abundance and appreciating what I already have, I manifest more abundance.
12. I rejoice for the success and abundance of others and I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean and pebbles on the sand of a beach. I love the simplicity of this video. Just waves rolling on to the pebbles on the beach then retreating back to the ocean. Sometimes the waves come in from the side also.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Abundance affirmations supported by nice relaxing music. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the ocean waves scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!