A Soothing Caress Relaxing Music, Ocean Quotes & Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet By IRV
Watch ocean waves meet a stream in a rocky inlet and listen to ocean quotes with A Soothing Caress relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with relaxing music. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean wave quotations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called A Soothing Caress and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky. By Sonia Gandhi
2. Listening to soft music and the sound of the ocean is quite relaxing to me. By LaToya Jackson
3. American public opinion is like an ocean, it cannot be stirred by a teaspoon. Hubert H. Humphrey
4. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace. By Kate Chopin
5. Others may use the ocean as their road; Only the English make it their abode. By Edmund Waller
6. If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air. By Nayyirah Waheed
7. Civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness. By Werner Herzog
8. Many drops make a bucket, many buckets make a pond, many ponds make a lake, and many lakes make an ocean. By Percy Ross
9. My soul is full of longing / For the secret of the sea, / And the heart of the great ocean / Sends a thrilling pulse through me. By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
10. I love the ocean. I’ve always liked the blue, so tranquil and peaceful and gliding. And the fear of it. By Siouxsie Sioux
11. Hostility comes from loneliness, from not seeing yourself like a drop falling into the ocean of humanity like everyone else. By Mehmet Oz
12. The road to democracy may be winding and is like a river taking many curves, but eventually the river will reach the ocean. By Chen Shui-bian
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean; a stream running over pebbles and between rocks to reach the ocean; the stream has pointed rocks on both sides and the horizon is visible. I particularly like the fact that the stream is clearly visible running into the ocean. Having been on many hiking walks it is not often a scene I have encountered.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing the relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!